Monday, January 24, 2022

Mountain Mist 50K 2019

This isn't a race recap, just a place to drop a few pictures.  In my previous post, I shared what I've been up to.  I honestly forgot that I had run this race in 2019.  This was my eleventh finish!  It made me a little happy to discover this and realize that I could potentially run nine more Mountain Mists and be a 20-time finisher!  But not even remembering it just shows me where my head was during a very challenging time in my life.  Well, my pictures and finisher's time prove to me that I did in fact run it!

This is how I chose to display my husband's and my combined finisher's slates prior to the 2019 race.  I scanned them and made a poster to frame.  The slates can be hung and do include a little leather tie to hang them with, but this look was a little sleeker to me (and much easier to hang one picture than eleven slates).  These slates represent a span of twelve years, four children together, and two ten-time finishers!  The earlier MM races did not have slates as finisher prizes, so they're not represented here.  


Here are the photos from my 2019 finish.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment