Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cotton Row Pictures

Here are some pictures of our family at the Cotton Row Run on May 31st.

Our children are cheering on the 5K runners. Don't they look cute in their patriotic clothes and waving their flags?

Rick and our son running side by side in the 1 mile. They finished near 14 minutes.

My two-year-old daughter loved running the 1 mile and did a good job--around 17 mintes. Her running pace was my walking pace, so I walked next to her along with my friend, Linda. When you are two, you can wear cute bows when you run!

They finished all hot and sweaty. They are holding their finishers' ribbons.

Our family at Cotton Row
We met so many friends at Cotton Row. This picture was taken by one of them, Corey. Thanks, Corey!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family! I love the ones of the kids running! Those are precious!

    ReplyDelete