Monday, March 21, 2011

Unexpected Surprise!

I opened my mailbox on Friday and was surprised to see it stuffed full.  A package AND a large envelope!  The package was from the Myrtle Beach Marathon, and boy was I surprised!  It was my age group award, the one they weren't supposed to be able to mail to me (I read that from their website and had given up on it).  And here it was!  I don't know how or why they decided to mail it to me, but it was a great surprise.  It is nice and GLASS, so it's amazing that it survived the trip in the mail!  The marathon also provided free finisher's certificates from Brightroom Photography, so I ordered one of those, and it came on Friday too.  They were great reminders of the marathon, one month ago exactly.

Certificate and Age Group Award


3 comments:

  1. Nice! And so colorful too. :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome surprise! I am so glad they sent it to you!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO COOL!!! I'm so glad they went ahead and mailed it!! Congratulations again! :D

    ReplyDelete