Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quick Mountain Mist Update

Today's Mountain Mist was muddy and fun!  I wasn't expecting to get my course PR, but it happened!  And I finished first overall female too.  Sometimes the two go hand-in-hand for me--when I am in first, I really want to finish with a good time because that time represents the entire women's side of things.  I think that motivated me to finish strong.  

My time was around 5:11:02.  That is a 15 minute improvement from last year.  Rick also PRed.  Great day for us! More details to follow!

Photo by Christy Scott

3 comments:

  1. Superwoman! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job! Congratulations! -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! What a big PR! And first female to boot- nicely done. :-)

    Yes, that looks like a lot of mud!

    ReplyDelete